ATLANTA (November 27) – AAML Fellow, Dawn R. Smith, will serve as Program Co-Chair; for the Georgia Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Family Law Seminar on December 1, 2017 at the State Bar of Georgia Headquarters.
The seminar includes
- Private Eyes are Watching: The New Generation of Electronic Evidence
- Updating and Improving Settlement Agreements
- Decision Making in Divorce: Active vs. Passive Clients
- Opening Statements and Closing Arguments: What is Permissible and What is Not
- How to Track Money Without a Forensic Accountant
- Understanding the ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Provisions of a Prenuptial Agreement
The seminar earns 6 CLE Hours including, 1 Ethics Hour, 1 Professionalism Hour and 1.5 Trial Practice Hours. AAML Fellow, Melody Richardson also serves as Program Co-Chair. For more information click here.